dController Financial System is an accounting package with a difference. It has the following unique features among others:
- Flexible analysis based on business units and elements.
- Flexible user definable analysis codes. Defines your cost center with sub- ledger analysis.
- User friendly and easy to use data screens.
- Clear four-column ledger figures and trial balance report.
- Ability to report on your business the way you want and in the currency of your choice.
- Integrated general ledger, account payable and receivables.
- Posting of transactions in both previous and forward period
- Open design and permits you to choose your database engine.
- Environment independent.
Designed and developed in Nigeria, dController Financial System enjoys a competitive edge over other Accounting Software. Most recognized Accounting Software Packages are designed by foreign experts who are not prepared to release the source codes to reseller agents the development of these software packages are based on general principles with particular focus on the accounting practices of the developers’ country. BSSL’s dController Financial Systems has overcome that problem.
dController Financial System is an integrated and complete accounting system developed both for the private and public sectors of the economy. It has the functionality that assists you in keeping accurate financial records, obtain timely business information, and maintain a complete audit trail of business operational activities. The public sector version of the application addressed the specific government budgeting and accounting requirements. It is robust, interactive, flexible, secure, parameter driven and yet very simple to use. The control of all the accounting structures, entry types, and reporting functions are placed in the hand of the user. You can as well tailor them to fit your business operational requirements. The Modules covered by this package are:
- General Ledger
- Cash & Bank Management
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Fixed Assets Management
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Project/Cost Accounting
- Funds Management
- Revenue Accounting
- Internal Audit Monitoring